The Eagle And The Kite

     Once an eagle was sitting on the branch of a big oak tree with tears in her eyes. A kite saw her and asked, "Why do you look so unhappy, beautiful eagle?" " I want to get married," replied the eagle," but I can't find a caring husband," " Choose me,"said the kite," I will care for you a lot."

     " Do you really believe that you can look after me well?" asked the eagle. "Why of course," replied the kite," I am so powerful that I can bring an ostrich for your dinner." The eagle agreed to marry the kite. After the wedding, the kite flew away to find some food.

     But when he returned, he brought only a tiny mouse. "Is this the ostrich that you promised to bring?" Said the eagle in anger.The kite was ashamed.

Moral: Do not be boastful.
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment